1. Our prize draws are sponsored by BetterPoints Ltd whose registered office is at Synegis House, Crockhamwell Road, Woodley RG5 3LE or by other sponsors, who are identified within BetterPoints' Programmes.
2. Employees of BetterPoints or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter a BetterPoints prize draw competition. Prize draw entries are earned by completing activities within BetterPoints' Programmes, when available. For the Virtual Treasure Hunt, only families in the specified area for each programme are eligible to enter. Winners must be the parent or guardian of a child aged between 1-16 years of age.
4. Closing date for entry or the period for which the entry will be valid will be specified within the BetterPoints' Programme. After this date or period the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. BetterPoints reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of BetterPoints’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by BetterPoints.
7. BetterPoints is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random.
10. Prize draws will only be awarded in accordance with the dates and number of prizes available, as outlined at the beginning of the draw.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or in-app message within 28 days of the closing date. Prizes of BetterPoints are automatically assigned at the point of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim a prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. BetterPoints will notify the winner of the details of the competition win.
13. BetterPoints’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By receiving prize draw entries or entering a BetterPoints prize draw competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. BetterTickets can be earned by finding a series of virtual items in participating parks defined by the programme documentation. Tickets are available once per day per park.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published in the app timeline under prize draws.